AIM
anigenbot

What is Love? What is Love?

whoa

Graphics: In some parts the animation was really choppy. Other parts, it was really good and fluent. The art was what I was worried about, due to the south-parkiness of it all, but even that was surpressed due to the thuroughness of the work itself.

Style: Good for valentines day.

Sound: Not what I would've picked for a flash but you definitely animated to it precisely as you should've. Great job man,

Violence: Just enough. Not something I care about.

Interactivity: More than any non-game flash I've seen. Otherwise it's just another thing I don't care about.

Humor: Wasn't really hillarious, generally it was pretty clever how you theatrically staged some things but the hot dog joke was just overdone to me as some of the other jokes were.

Overall: I liked it a lot. You kind of forced me to watch it over and over by hiding those secret buttons and that would have normally pissed me off, but this movie was good enough that I really didn't mind it. Really I hadn't come to newgrounds for a while besides star syndicate stuff mainly because I really didn't like the site. I gues it's okay as long as people like you continue making pretty good stuff.

Sir Pete Jackson = Godly Sir Pete Jackson = Godly

jj

some parts were extremely amazing but some were not funny, add more jack bauer and use the word nigga a few more times :)

tuan69 responds:

LOL, you gave me a '10'. HAHA I guess that's a pity vote.

Thanks for the review 'nigga'!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

oh wow

I watched the whole thing at times feeling kind of queezy, but I never got one single erection except at the end with the girlzz

Poke Me! Poke Me!

It'sa me, Darkeon. And I'm fiving.

I liked this one so much, I voted five. I even reviewed. That's saying a lot. But not only that, I'd like to comment.

There's no need to go into a full-page review, but I just wanted to say, that was very good. It much surpassed your other two. (Which were kind of ghey.) I liked it. But it was the humor, not the graphics or interactivity, that got me. The "OH MY GOD THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT" comment was great.

Wonchop responds: